Job Opening for Technical Sales Associate – Apply Today!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Sales Associate. Our company, American Custom Drying, is located in Burlington, NJ and has been in business for more than 50 years. We provide contract manufacturing and toll processing services for the food and chemical industries. ACD specializes in custom spray drying, powder blending and milling. Our customers’ tolling projects include: market trials, pilot runs, process development and full commercial production campaigns. Their primary focus is in the food ingredient and technical chemical product markets.
The Technical Sales Associate’s primary requirements
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Science, Engineering, Biology or Chemistry.
- Minimum 1-5 years food manufacturing experience. This can include internships.
- Knowledge of HAACP, SQF and cGMP programs.
- Developed customer interaction skills.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Develop sales for the ACD toll spray drying, dry blending and milling operations.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their present and future projects.
- Responsible for keeping current with food and chemical industry equipment and packaging technologies.
- Prospect for potential customers and cultivate business opportunities.
- Work with ACD engineers and operations personnel on customer projects.
- Coordinate the sales cycle and scheduling with ACD operation’s personnel.
- Manage individual customer tolling programs.
- This position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits (Full medical, dental, 401k, Paid Time Off)
Please send resumes and inquiries to Sandy Fine at SFine@amcoproteins.com for consideration.
- The ACD Team